We endeavour to provide the best possible service to each and every valuable customer.
If you wish to return your order, please contact us stating your name and order details within 14 days of delivery. If 14 days have gone by, unfortunately we cannot offer you a refund.
If you wish to return or exchange an item please have a quick read over our brief policy below to ensure your item is eligible for a return:
- Please send us an email or message through our social media channels notifying us so we know to expect the parcel.
- Items must be returned to us within 14 days of delivery, with a note of your order number.
- Items must be returned to us in the original condition in which they were received, unworn and unwashed, in the original packaging. They will be thoroughly checked once received back.
- Please do not bend, deface or write on the Thank You cards within the parcel. They can be re-used, as a small sustainable business it is important to re-use everything we can when orders are returned to us.
- Refunds or exchanges are not offered for Gift Cards.
- If you receive a refund, the original postage costs are non-refundable.
- You are responsible for the charges of the return postage. You are liable for the items until we receive them, so we advise you use a tracked service.
- Any costs incurred to Ivy & Rigg to receive any returned parcel will be deducted from the total amount to be refunded.
- Once we have received your return, we will send you an email confirming receipt. Your return will then be inspected and you will be notified of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If items are returned to us outside of the returns period and with no prior notification, Ivy & Rigg reserve the right to refuse refund for the item.
For exchanges, the original order will be refunded once received back and a new order will need to be placed.
To put it simply, as a small business we do not have huge margins that mean we are able to compete with the services larger companies can offer, such as in-house exchanges. Prices have increased overall and we simply cannot survive paying two postage charges for a single item.
Items purchased at markets are non-refundable as they were sold-as-seen in person. If the item is unsuitable, you can exchange it for a different item or a gift card which will be valid for six months.
Ivy & Rigg, 49 Sidgate, Newbrough, Hexham, Northumberland, NE47 5AE.